Friday, January 14, 2011

Bring Your Own Crazy - 1.14.11

Stealing these questions again from Drazil

But first of all, what in the hell is up with adding a freaking new zodiac sign? 

The New Dates:
Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18 - May 13
Taurus: May 13 - June 21
Gemini: June 21 - July 20  Now
Talkative, communicative, sociable; loves to interact with others (at least on a superficial level); unemotional, impersonal, ruled by "rationality"; requires great mental stimulation, curious to a fault; playful, the Trickster, the Devil's Advocate; changable, inconstant, attention easily drifts to something new, seeks novelty. Cancer: July 20 - Aug. 10 Before
Mothering, emotional and physical nurturance; experiences and imprinting during infancy and childhood; family, ancestors, heritage, relationships to the past; belonging, feeling "at home"; maternal love, caring; feeling supported by the world, that your needs are provided for; insecurities and fears if your needs haven't been fulfilled; possessiveness, "twisted love", inability to nurture others are negative expressions. Leo: Aug. 10 - Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 - Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 - Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20

I think I'm more a GEMICER.  Yeah, That's my new sign.  :)

Now on to the real crazy

1. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be before your “death”?
Coconut Shrimp from Red Lobster, slathered with their yummy pinacolada sauce.  Side of their mashed potatoes.  My mom's homemade rolls, and a big ole piece of german chocolate cake for dessert.  Shesh, now I want it, without the death row.
2. If you drive a car, do you speed? 
I'm your ever vigilant go over the speed limit by 5 mph.  I have the innate fear that  the cop will pick me to pull over before anyone else.  If said cop pulls me over, he/she better be prepared to see me breathing into a paper bag.
3. What movie(s) do/can you watch over and over again?
Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing, Beaches.

4. What’s your favorite blog topic to read about and your favorite blog topic to write about?
I love to read all types of blogs.  I love the "real" life stories, the made up persona's, your good days and your bad.   I love to read how you answer these same questions.  I'm not a prude, swear words don't bother me.  Sometimes I'm afraid I will offend people on my blog.  I try to keep my topics light and funny.  But I will throw in a "real thoughts going through my head" every once in a while. 

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blogland and in real life.
Blogland is, what you see is what you get.  Except you will never see me write about my views of religion and politics.  I love people for what they are, not who they follow.  I will never talk down about any President that we have, as he/she was voted in.  No body is perfect.  If I start reading a post that starts going off on politics or religion, I will read it, but won't comment.  I really get bugged by people that will leave nasty comments.  I will continue to follow unless the hatred keeps happening.  I'm pretty much the same in real life.  We are all human beings, we are all different.  We all have the right to be here and have our beliefs.  And now I'm going to shut up because I can see you all reading blah, blah, blah.

Also, for all you that didn't know it's Friday.  Oh, and I got my new glasses.  They rock. :)