Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Welcome To My Nightmare

I've gathered you all here today, to be enlightened by my mind.    hahahahaha, and if you believe that, I have a bazillion dollars in the bank.

I've had the craziest of dreams nightly lately.  Well, sit on up, grab your favorite beverage, and let me enthrall  tell you about them.  

I was sitting in the backseat of a car.  No, I don't know whose car it was, quit asking questions.
The driver was not in the car but I was looking at the car next to me.  I noticed that by the drivers door and front tire, there was a woman sleeping.  Her head was towards the back of the car.  All of the sudden I see her teeth moving, like out of her mouth.  They plop out, followed by what I can only come up with was a rat.  He grabbed her teeth and ran off.  

Now before you go running off to get me one of these,  
oooohhhh, purple****

*clearing throat*

It's ok.  No really.  You have to believe me.  I think it's because I've been reading books about murder and ghosts and rats and such.  Just sayin.

The thing is, since I was *cough* fired *cough, let go, I have been dreaming, NIGHTLY about my 2 former places of employment. 

My daughter told me that she had read somewhere, that every night before you go to sleep, you need to envision things you don't want on your brain, climbing out of your brain, on a ladder.

Something like that.  Scary I know.

I have been doing that.  Except for last night.  I was so tired, that I just flopped on the bed, and was out in about one minute.

In last nights dream, I was back at "my place of employment" but not the actual place I just got kicked out of left.  And not only that but these dreams always include former employees from both of my last 2 jobs.  Weird.  But even weirder, I keep showing up for work, as if they were just kidding.  No one will say anything, not even the managers.  In fact, my latest manager, of the male persuasion, was a female last night in the dream.  She was saying that I could work there as long as I didn't cause trouble.  

Because we all know TROUBLE is my middle name.  NOT.

Now repeat after me

No comments:

Post a Comment