Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Devil Made Me Do It



Try as I might, I could not find a program out there to put my cute little face in place of this girls face. Damn, any suggestions will be appreciated.
I had quite the day yesterday at work. I'm thinking that you all have it wrong about me being able to be nice for 12 hours.
Here is your test of the day. Figure out which thing Dazee REALLY said or did.
1. Customer calls on the phone. This is what he said, "I was talking to one of the guys on your counter. Do you know who it was?"
A. Let me find out. What was your name and I will page for you. Please hold.
D. I have no f-ing idea who that would be. Sorry.....pause......hang up.

2. Get deposit ready and head for the bank. Should I be nice today and get the tellers their favorite sodas, since McDonalds is only $1.00.
A. Yes I should, Ashley's last day is friday. I will miss her, she is nice.

D. Hell no, what do they ever do for you. They are mean and stuckup. Rats.

3. Manager is jumping all over me about some price change. Tells me to be more careful about if the price goes down more than 10%. (manager is young enough to be my son)
A. Yes sir, I will do that. I live to make your life so much easier.
D. Geez, I would love to be able to only do one thing at a time. You try answering phones, getting you asswipesguys to answer said phones, and be nice while changing prices. (All while 2 other employees are waiting in the hall to talk to said manager)
How did you do? Lets check
1. D. Yup, sorry, I'm not in the mood for you to be stupid. The warehouse isn't close to me. I don't know who you are talking to. (and in all honesty, I didn't hang up on him, I told him I would let the warehouse figure out who he talked to. :)
2. A. Surprise. I got them a drink. They are fun to talk to. And it really is Ashley's last week.
3. D. Sometimes its hard to hold my tongue when I'm pissed off about something. At least I didn't do this.
See, I am telling you right now. I'm not going to be able to be nice for 12 hours. Unless I have duct tape over my mouth.