Saturday, August 7, 2010

Show Me Saturday - Creepy & Gross

It's Saturday, so I'm linking up once again with Renee at Renee's Ramblings . Today's subject is gross & creepy. If you don't like gross and creepy, do not go on. I would like to thank Google, for all the wonderful pictures that I found. I would also like to say that I was going to fix some of the pictures to protect the un-innocent, but hell, they are already on google so it's their own fault. bwaa-ha-ha


Holy Bejoly. Yuk, and poor pedicure person that does those for her.
Ummm, reduction surgery, look into it. Yikes she could really wipe out someone with those babies.
Let me just slip into some shoes before we go. WTH!
No wonder she has red eyes.
What sick and wrong pervert thought these would fly off the shelves like hotcakes?
I just don't even know what to say of this one. And she has a huge smile on her face. I'm......just.........speechless...........
I didn't have any sick and wrong photos of my own. What? I'm a respectful, nice, person. I never take sick and wrong pictures. :)