Thursday, February 17, 2011

Channeling My Inner Pink

 
This song has been rolling around in my head since Saturday.  Why you ask?
 
Well, I've channeled my inner Pink.
 
Of course, she's young and skinny and very, very rich.

Me, on the other hand, thinks I'm young and skinny.  I got extremely tired of my hair hanging in my face by Saturday last week.  Went in to Evette and said, let's go short and sassy. 


To say I went totally off the wall for me is an understatement.  Hubby's reaction, "it's short".  (I did warn him)  The guys at work love it.  Go figure.  One of these days I'm going to get it to stand straight up like Pink's.  Of course, she has hairdressers that do it all the time, and mine has natural curl.  But hey, come this spring and summer, I'm gonna rock the short hair and tats. 

What?