Sunday, February 27, 2011

Now You Know My A.B.C's

Surprise, surprise.  I'm not doing the Scavenger Hunt Sunday today, because, I'm not going to lie, I wasn't turned on by the prompts this week.  Hey it happens to the best of us.  I will check out what the prompts are for next week and I can only hope they will tickle my fancy.

Hey, you want to learn more about me?  You don't?  Then just click on out of here.  I need some excitement in my life people.  Honestly.  I need something exciting to write about.  Give me an idea.  I promise I will make it work. 

Anymorethanyouwanttoknowaboutmelater, I found these questions on a blog I follow, Angela at A Better Me.  I thought they were something different.  So while singing the alphabet song, lets get ready to rumble.

Age:   53 years young

Bed Size:    King, soft side waterbed.  LOVE it.
Chore You Hate:   Doing dishes.  Growing up with 9 kids and 2 parents, NO DISHWASHER, I hated it when it was my week for dishes.  Just think Thanksgiving dinner dishes by hand, every.......day.......of........the.......week!
 Dogs?    Nope.  Just a grandpuppy.
 Essential Start Your Day Item:   Coffee, through an IV if available.
   Favorite Color:   Purple

 Gold or Silver?   How about anything that strikes my fancy at the time, and won't make me break out as I'm highly allergic to nickel.


 Height:   5'5" of voluptuous goodness

 Instruments You Play:   Piano before carpal tunnel. 

 Job Title:   Office Manager extraordinaire

 Kids:   1 Daughter, 2 Sons.

 Live:   In a house, on a street, in a city.  :)

 Mom's Name:   Kathryn

 Nicknames:   Babe

 Overnight Hospital Stays?   Back surgery.  1990.  First time I was in the hospital other than having babies.  Was pissed.  They don't let you eat after surgery like they do after you have a baby.  errrrrr

 Pet Peeve:  People that think they are better than you.
Quote from a Movie:   From Pretty Woman
Shop assistant: Hello, can I help you?
Vivian: I was in here yesterday, you wouldn't wait on me.
Shop assistant: Oh.
Vivian: You people work on commission, right?
Shop assistant: Yeah.
Vivian: Big mistake. Big. Huge. I have to go shopping now. (my favorite line ever)

 Right or Left Handed?    Right.  But I'm finding myself being a little on the jealous side about left handers.  I watched a woman eat at the restaurant me and hubby were at last weekend, and left handers just look cool eating. 

 Siblings:   4 sisters, 4 brothers

Time You Wake Up?   4:50 AM  What?  I have my morning down to a science

 Underwear:   Hell yes.  I'm not sexy enough to go commando

 Vegetable You Dislike:   Brussel Sprouts.  Ok, I don't know if I don't like them.  My mom never made them.  I pretty much like most veggies.

 What Makes You Run Late:   Usually nothing.  I HAVE to be early. I don't need to be to work till 7, but if I'm not there by 6:45 I feel like I'm late.

 X-Rays:    Have broken both arms and ruptured a disk in my back.

 Yummy Food You Make:   Spaghetti and my hamburger vegetable soup.  Well at least my family says its good. :)

 Zoo, Favorite Animal:   The little monkeys.  And ick, those red bottomed ones.  How would you like to have a big red butt like them.  No thank you very much.

~ now you know my A,B,C's.  next time won't you sing with me ~