Friday, February 4, 2011

It's A Pain In My.........

In my foot, you weirdo's. 
 I found this picture on my best friend Google.  When I saw the mean devil digging in for all he was worth, I just had to make it my foot picture.  

I'm sure most of you have had foot pain.  Or they just need to have some loving massaging going on.  I know that I could use a good foot rub every night.  (doesn't happen, don't get jealous)  When my kids were little, they would rub my feet.  There is nothing that feels better than tiny little cold hands.  aaaahhh, those where the days. 

I'm not even on my feet all day.  I have a desk job.  Just sit there looking all pretty and stuff, my feet with their work flip flops on, enjoying life.

I also just realized this week that my left foot (not the movie, haha) is another barometer for approaching storms.  I thought I was going to have to chop it off this past weekend. 

Like I said, I'm available for hire in your area.  Charges vary.

One more thing.  I've had people tell me they have a hard time getting "comments" to work on my blog.  Are you having problems?  If so, please let me know.  If I have to I will take Intense Debate off and go with the blogger comment system, unless you have a better one you know of that I can use.