Monday, February 14, 2011

Oh Valentine, Oh Valentine, How Lovely Are Your Branches...wait...what?

 One thing you don't know about me yet is this.  I DO NOT ever give sentimental, emotional packed cards.  Doesn't matter what the occasion, you will always get a humorous one from me. 


Roses are pink
Violets are purple
Let's get a hamburger
From Artic Circle

ummm, no, how about

Violets are blue
Roses are pink
Let's get those dishes
Out of the sink. 

Bwwaaa-haha

Daisies are yellow
Daffodils are white
I bet you are excited
To see me tonight.

Nah, ok, how about this

I love your dry humor
It makes me laugh hard
But I especially love
What you've done with the yard.

Ok, I'll just stop.
 
See this handsome man.
This is the guy that I love
He still makes my heart go pitter-patter

Happy Valentines Day Honey


From your ever weird and crazy wife

Dazee