Friday, February 18, 2011

Oh No They Didn't - Frack You Friday

It's time to get our frack on.  And do I ever have a few that are getting the double finger, hope you have one pubic hair pulled out at a time, whammie.


Thanks Christy and Boobies for hosting this fine meme.

I follow a blog that is written by Noelle called Because Nice Matters.  She is one of the sweetest people I have ever not met yet.  On her post the other day she brought up a comment that someone had made on the following link.  It is about a 7 year old little girl named Kate McRae who has brain cancer.  She was diagnosed when she was 5.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mcraekate

Anycommentslater, on Noelle's post on things she learned over the weekend.
Here is what she put.  I did ask for her permission to use it.

"If you read a heartbreaking blog about a little 7-year-old girl who has terminal brain cancer...
DO NOT...and I repeat...DO NOT leave a comment suggesting that the parents have angered God by eating meat.  Do not imply that the cancer is God's punishment.  Do not suggest that if the parents apologize to God and refrain from eating meat in the future, God might have mercy on their little girl and heal her."

So, with that said, a big ole, double whammie flip off to whomever wrote that comment.  I did go look through a weeks worth of comments to find the exact comment.  (there were over 3000) I just think people are mean and vicious.

I also follow another blog.  I'm sure a lot of you do.  It is Lori at Random Ramblings of a SAHM.  For those of you that don't, 7 weeks ago her husband committed suicide.  She has been very upfront talking about it on her blog.  Apparently there are commenter's that are vicious to her as well.  Blaming her.  Honestly people.  What in the hell is wrong with you.  Any type of death is hard on you.  Suicide is even harder.  My grandfather committed suicide.  My mom was 7.  To this day she has a hard time with it. 

Another big round of double finger, up your nose with a rubber hose, to the commenter's that are vicious on her blog.  Leave your mean spirited comments to yourself. 

While I'm at it.  Any "anonymous" commenter's out there.  Frack you.  If you don't have the balls to leave your name, do not spill your venom on people's blogs.  You  are probably miserable in your own life.  I get that.  You don't need to be toxic to others. 

Breathing, Breathing. Breathing.

And because I can't leave you in a bad frame of mind.  Here is my last thought of the day.