Monday, February 28, 2011

Some Old Men Drive Me Nutsoide


These are two of the old men that I work with.  Ok, not exactly them, but go with me here. 

I am positive that there is some kind of old man club, kind of like the boy scouts, called the old men freaks.  I'm sure they even have a freaking motto.

On my honor
I will try
To bug people to death
And be all weird
From this time forward
Until death do us part
And obey the oath of the weird.

Breathing, breathing.

And what's with this whole, raise your voice a higher octave to talk weird when you are talking to women?   Or saying stupid dumb crap?   I could care less that you found toe jam this morning.  You're gross.  Oh, and there is candy in my office for everyone.  If you ask me one more time why YOU don't have self control, I'm going to beat you up.  This statement is getting old, "but Dazee, I love chocolate, you shouldn't do this to me".   Dude, you are the last person I buy the candy for.  I myself  have self control.  It's in my office.  I don't eat it all day.  Get out of my office NOW!!!!!!!

Honestly, I'm going to shove a sock in your mouth soon, and it's not going to be a pretty sight.   (of course, I will be laughing hysterically)

Then, you get 2 of these geisers together, and its a freakfest.  I'm smarter than you are.  No you aren't, I know more about sports than you do.  But my team is better.  No, mine is. 

 S.H.U.T....U.P......!!!!!

Where's my cap gun?