Friday, February 4, 2011

Frack You Friday - 2.4.11


Today I decided to ride along the F-Y-F express hosted by My Mad Mind and Boobies, Babies & A Blog.  I have a little bit of lovin' to get out.

(not my car, just another Google Image picture) 

Frack You to the service person at the Hyundai Service Department that I talked to on the phone last night.  Just because I'm a woman doesn't give you the right to treat me like a second class citizen.  All I asked was if my car was done.  You were a complete ass, yelling that they were still putting the part in my car, EVEN THO IT HAD BEEN THERE SINCE 7 IN THE FREAKING MORNING. 

Yes, I know that if you didn't put it in, I could have been driving down the freeway and just broke down in the middle of the road.  Guess what, my question was "IS MY CAR DONE YET". 

Then you totally blew a gasket when I asked how much longer you thought it would be.  Geez dude, take a Midol.  I understand it was all under warranty, and you were probably ripping off the manufacturer for the labor, but it was a simple question.

So you get the double flip-off. 

You also had an angry woman show up to pick up her car this morning.  I told the supervisor that I didn't appreciate getting treated like that.  I DO NOT TAKE CRAP FROM MEN!!! EVER!!!  I'm not afraid of you, I will tell it like it is. 

Whew, I think I needed to get that out of my system.  I am now ready to face the world with a dazzling smile.