Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dear...... 2.22.11

Dear…
 
It's Dear..... letter time.   I know, you are all sooo excited.  How do I know this?  Because I have so many link ups every week.  Oh, wait.  I have 2 loyal link ups.  If those two would like me to keep going with this meme, please let me know.  Otherwise, I'm going to give up.  World domination is not going to be mine.  I'm good with that. 
 
Anycryinglater,  if you would like to link up, grab the code over there on the sidebar, do your Dear..... letters and come back and link up.  They can be, I love you, I don't like you much, you rock my world.  Anything.  It is fun.  Not roller coaster fun, but almost.  With that, here are mine.
 
Dear Punxsutawney Phil.  You my dear rodent are a big fat humongous liar.  "Spring will be arriving early this year".  R.I.G.H.T.  Snow, snow and more snow is all I've seen since you made your big announcement.  I'm tired of winter.  I'm tired of cold.  I don't live in the Antarctic, but you seem to think I enjoy that cold frigid air stream.  Get over yourself Phil, I don't believe in a thing you see or don't see anymore.  We are through!
 
Dear Credit Dude.  Yeah, you, you @&^(%@#!  Read your damn emails.  Thanks for making me so mad on Friday that I had to go drive around just to calm down.  You need to meet another person I know, his name is Punxsutawney Phil.  You two would make a great couple.
 
Dear March 4th.  Please get here fast, fast, fast.  I can't wait to go to Idaho and visit my cwauson.  I need a vacation.  (refer to Dear Credit Dude)
 
Dear Youngest Brother.  I am glad that I got a blackberry so we can "Blackberry IM".  I'm enjoying sending you stupid statements hoping that you read them in a meeting and have people look at you funny.  I'm also glad that we are getting re-acquainted.  You deserve a little more me in your life.  (what?)
 
Dear Woman In The Group.  Yeah, you guys, you know who you are.  Thank you so much for bringing me into the fold.  I truly, truly hope that we can meet someday.  Thanks for accepting me just the way I am.  
 
Dear 3 Year Old Granddaughter.  Thank you for letting me help you in the potty training this weekend.  It did my heart good to not be Grandma From Hell.  It was well worth the ice cream cone and 2 dollars I bribed you with. 
 
Sincerely,
 
Dazee
 
I say this every week.  Join in.  It's fun.  It's exciting.  It's a barrel of laughs.  You won't regret it.  Or I could just track you down and hurt you.  Bwaa-haa-haa.