Monday, February 7, 2011

Meet Me On Monday - 2.7.11

What would I do with myself if I didn't have link ups to link up to.  Probably cause stress and mayhem at work.  They should consider themselves lucky.  And maybe, just possibly, I will get some mojo back.  Cold and snow and winter is beginning to take it's toll on me. 


Today is Meet Me On Monday hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.  You do realize I'm only 25 years old, right.  You are only as old as you feel.  So there.  I'm a kid.  neener, neener.

Lets take a gander at the questions this week.

1.  Did you watch the Superbowl?
The answer to this question is a big, resounding, NO.  I did DVR the thing so I could watch the commercials.  Crazy thought huh.  Usually you DVR to fast forward through the commercials.  haha.  Hope I didn't waste precious space on stupid ones.

2.  What is the last book that you read?
I'm cheating here.  I am in the process of reading this book.  I just got notice from my public library that it was ready for me to download.  I love Patricia Cornwell's Kay Scarpetta series.  Have read every one of them.

3.  What is your favorite kind of cake?
 My favorite is a moist piece of chocolate cake, with creamy mint frosting.  If that is not available to me, I will take a german chocolate.  The homemade ones are the best. 
And who do I know that makes the best homemade cakes ever?  My
daughter-in-law Amy.  Whose birthday it was on Saturday.  And she got a crazy song from me on her voice mail.  Because I'm weird like that.  Happy Birthday Amy.

4.  Do you snore?
Oh my.  The truth is out.  Wait, I've already outted myself with the snoring stuff.  Even my son-in-law has mentioned that I can saw the logs, since they live with us.  I'm so sorry.  I can be heard through the floors.  I'm so embarrassed.  Good thing my hubby can escape to his get-away if I get too bad.  Love you honey.

5.  Do you play an instrument?
Once upon a time, in a far away place, I was a young girl.  I took piano lessons for 6 years.  I was rather good by the time I moved from the state I was in to the state I am now.  But then, the ogre carpal tunnel showed it's ugly face to the young fair maiden.  Piano playing now is just like 2 ships, passing in the night now.  My piano, taunts me, Dazee, come play me.  Alas, it is not so.  The pain is not worth it.  sigh.

There you go.  Now I want cake, and to read my book.  Darn you Java, just darn you!!!