Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday Centus - A Valentines Day Card

Saturday Centus time.  I was going to finish my short story, To Grandfathers House She Goes, but nooooooo, Jenny decides to throw a fast one at us. 

This weeks challenge is to use UP TO 50 words to write a Hallmark card around the following image for Valentines Day.  Alrighty then.  The following is the reason I'M NOT A HALLMARK CARD WRITER.


I’ve done the stupid things you ask
When all I want to do is bask
I sit, I roll, I play dead too
Just look at what you made me do

Oh so stupid, dumb and lame
All for Valentines love, for shame
I hope he likes it cause I’m done
Being your dress up doll for fun

Jenny, I'm sorry, but there are 58 words.  Even the greatest of card writers can't have their mojo put to a number.  Just sayin.