Thursday, December 23, 2010

BeCaUsE nOtHiNg SaYs CHrIsTmAs LiKe.............


 A Covered Wagon. 
 
Yup, didn't you know, it's one of the most popular Christmas images there is.  What?  You have never heard that?  Well it's true.  Apparently our little town didn't have enough of the "christmas" light things to put up so they added the covered wagons.  Head on out little doggies.
It was very foggy this morning.  Not bad photo taking skills. :)
 
On the other random news front.  I totally saved my daughter-in-laws life yesterday.  We were driving home from work and someone told all the stupid drivers it was their day to drive.  I know, right.  Brake lights were slamming on, pickup truck behind me didn't notice, water on the road, slammed on my own brakes while watching pickup truck not slowing down behind me.  All of the sudden, with a mind of its own, my arm flung across her chest to save her from going through the window.  Yes, I know she had her seatbelt on.  But I knew, that without the help of my arm, she would go flying.  She is struggling to breathe from the massive strength of my arm, but I did not remove it until all was safe.  I rock, I know.
 
Lastly, a little crazy questionnaire I found that I knew you would just love to know the answers to.  Go ahead and steal them if you like.  We'll call it my Christmas present to you.   
 
I can't get to sleep without?
 Peeing first
 
If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be:
A awesome coffee mug and a laptop
 
I have an irrational fear of:
Being murdered.  Watching my boyfriend all the time does not help this fear
 
What type of food do you eat at your grandparents house?
Well, considering the fact that both sets of my grandparents are in the great restaurant in the sky, I would have to say, ummmm, donuts.  Yeah, cuz isn't heaven supposed to be sweetness and stuff.
 
What weight were you when you were born?
7 lbs 7 ozs
 
I am most opposed to:
Abuse.  Any type.  Child, physical, sexual, EMOTIONAL.  I'm hoping there is a special place on the outskirts of hell for those people.  Why the outskirts you ask?  Because we already know that I'm headed to hell myself.  Remember, gravestone, "party at my place"
 
I am too old to be:
Doing a cartwheel.  Ok, probably not too old, just too voluptuous
 
Next door to my house is:
An empty house.  There are some of you out there that I wish would buy it so we could be neighbors
 
My feet are:
Happier without shoes and socks
 
I know how to cook:
A mean spaghetti.  Yeah, it will yell at you if you don't like it. :)
 
I am annoyed at:
Stupid drivers.  I know, big fat shocker there
 
What sea creature scares you?
Jelly fish.  They are mean.  They will sting you.  Then someone will have to pee on the spot of your stinging.  Just sayin
 
What color hair do most of the people you are around have?
Light colored hair.  I think that it is a Utah genetic thing.  In the genes or something.  
 
What object have you broken most recently?
A DVD that I was trying to make.  Pissed me off.  Broke it in half.  Can you say anger management?
 
What was the last thing to make you cry?
When my son left working with me for the last time
 
I would like to be in an advertisement for:
Criminal Minds.  Me and boyfriend.  And he can call me baby girl in it.  Watch out Garcia
 
My favorite shoes are:
Flip Flops
 
Do you prefer beaches or forests?
Beaches.  Too many dead people in the forests.  What?
 
There you have it.  Yet some more useless info about me.  Hope you enjoyed your little "present".  It's all I could afford to give you all.  
 
Until Next Time