Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mele Kalikimaka (Hawaiian Christmas Song)

Tonight's song pick is the favorite song of Adam.  Not of Adam & Eve fame, but Adam whom is a fellow employee.   He says hey.  Let me just tell you a few things about Adam.  He is from Georgia, so he has that really cool accent.  Yesterday he was telling me about his sister-in-law who is from Mexico but has lived a long time in Georgia.  I was lucky to hear his impression of a mexican/southern accent.  You have not lived until you hear some of his impressions.
 
He also was telling me some of his answers from my questions of yesterday.  Because I'm such a cool friend, I sent him and Machaelle the questions and made them send their answers to me.  I know, I'm mean, but hey, I thought you would enjoy some of their answers.  Also, men and women totally answer things different
 
First enjoy the song as you read some of their answers.  It's the song he couldn't get the lyrics out of his head question.
 


Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced?
M:  No, I'm too wimpy
A:  HECK NO! My family owns a Dairy Queen...and I worked there in my high school and college years...once...someone with a lip piercing came in and got a milkshake...and it started to leak thru the piercing.  GROSSED ME OUT!!
Dazee:  Umm, never thought of that, but now, grossed as well

Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower?
M:  All the time
A:  I always brush my teeth in the shower...then you can spit your toothpaste on your toes so they can be minty fresh too!...I know it's weird...but it all started on my mission (he went to Haiti).  The mission doctor advised us to pee on our feet when we were showering because the acids in pee would kill any fungus or grossness that might be growing on our feet...then...while brushing my teeth...I would spit the toothpaste on my toes...cuz it just seems nicer to have them tingle from minty freshness than from urine...
Dazee:  TMI Adam, TMI.  Also, I think there are a lot of your closet brushers of teeth in the shower people out there.

Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of?
M:  The UPS Man
A:  I like watching my kids play...does that count?
Dazee:  Machaelle, you harlot you.

Have you ever been skinny dipping?
M:  Yes
A:  I don't skinny dip..........I chunky dunk
Dazee:  Both of you are grounded.

And remember, Mele Kalikimaka to you all.