Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Things You Really Want To Know


As I was reading one of the blogs I follow yesterday, she had these questions.  I liked them.  They were a smidge different.  We all know I'm more than a smidge different.  So I emailed her and told her I was stealing them.  I know, I wouldn't be a good thief, but hey.  More things your really could care less to know about me. :)
 
Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced?
No, piercings aren't my thing.  Besides that I'm super allergic to nickel and so I would always have to invest in the really expensive stuff. 
 
Does a kiss make you feel better?
Kisses are awesome.  Especially if you get them from your grandchildren.  Of course, donuts makes me feel better too.
Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor?
No I haven't.  But apparently when I was like 4 I passed out hanging over the side of my mom and dads bed.  
 
Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in?
Heck yes.  I like my water HOT.  I'm not getting in until its ready.

What did you do today?
Considering it is morning, I woke up, took a HOT shower and came to work.  Jealous a little aren't you.

Have you ever brushed your teeth while in the shower?
I find this really disgusting.  Not to say that those of you who do that are disgusting, but it is just yuk to me.  Ok.
 
Have you ever thought about your death?
Not really.  I've thought about the ways I don't want to die.  Like I don't want to be murdered.  This is from reading way too many murder mystery books.  And I totally want to die before I have to start wearing diapers again.  Just sayin.
Ever been in love?
I am so in love with my hubby, yes, 33 years later, I still love that man-o-mine.  Don't get me wrong, we've had our ups and downs, but he still makes me tingle when he kisses me.
Would you rather be in a permanent relationship or play the field?
Totally a permanent relationship.  I hated the whole dating scene.  I want the comfort of someone I love and know who loves me.  Not just someone that is interested in my fabulous body.  What?  You've seen it, it is fabulous. :)

What is your favorite sport?
Pro Basketball.  Go Jazz

What color is your shower curtain?
The color of a glass door

Do you know how to use chop sticks?
Well, I can use them, not very good.  Have to use them when I'm eating chinese with my son because I can't have him doing something that I can't do.  But when he leaves, out comes the fork. :)
Lyrics stuck in your head?
Take This Job and Shove It.

Do you like the Red Sox or Yankees?
Who are they and what sport do they represent?
What are you doing tomorrow?
See answer to what did I do today.

Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of?
Myself.  What?  I was putting my makeup on.  Geez.
oh, and boyfriend.
Have you ever given money to a homeless person?
Every once in a while if I'm waiting for the damn light to change getting off the freeway and I'm feeling guilty because they have a dog with them. 

Where's your favorite place to be?
Home.  I'm kind of boring.  I know it.
Have you ever been skinny dipping?
No, remember.  Once upon a time I was a really good church going type girl.
 
Have you ever been arrested?
No.  Even tho I've been mad enough to cause a scene, especially at the bank that one time.  Surprised they didn't call the cops on me then.

Do you dream in black and white?
My dreams are full colored, sounds and smells.  And movie length.
 
Do you talk in your sleep?
I don't think so.  But I'm asleep.  Duh

Are you a redneck?
Heck No
 
Funniest thing you heard all day?
Nothing as of yet.  Tell me something funny.  I need it.

What are you afraid of?
Losing my husband, kids or grandkids.  They are my life.  Oh, and having to wear diapers again before I die.
 
K, must get to work now.  I know huh.