Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Stealing - 12.12.10

I found this on Coffee Slut's blog,  but she sent us to this crazy blog call Sunday Stealing.  Go there and play along.  Anyquestionslater, I just liked the questions, and you all know how I like to answer questions.

 
1. What do you add to your coffee?
Coconut Cream Creamer

2. What are you reading now?
Blogs, blogs and more blogs

3. Do you own a gun?
Hubby does

4. Are you registered to vote?
Yuppers.  If you don't vote you don't have the right to complain.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Only certain doctors but not my diabetes one.  She rocks.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I like the ones that the vendors at Home Depot sell, with grilled onions and sauerkraut.

7. Favorite Christmas Song?
Oh Holy Night

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee, followed by a bottle of water.  Got to keep the toilet working you know.

9. Can you do push ups?
hahaha, hohohoho, snort, hehehehe.  Yeah right.

10. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend?
Rusty, what a dork.

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelery?
My wedding ring, followed by my anniversary ring.

12. Favorite hobby?
Reading, and is eating a hobby?

13. Do you work with people who idolize you?
Hell no.  Apparently they are scared to come into my office.  That is why I offer them candy.  Just think the little old lady in Hansel and Gretel. mwaahahah

14. Do you have ADD?
No, but sometimes I wish I did. What, then I wouldn't have that OCD thing about getting things done in a timely matter.

15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
I'm too fast to give people the benefit of the doubt.

16. What’s your Middle name?
My given middle name is Louise after my grandmother.  But when I got married I changed it to C.  The initial of my maiden name.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
What should I cook for dinner today
Why isn't Christmas this week (yes my shopping's done)
I hope my team wins the Amazing Race

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
A Creepy Crawler maker for my Grandson
Olive Garden
A gift for my youngest son and daughter-in-law

19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink.
Coffee
Milk
Water
Coke Zero (ok that's 4 but....)

20. Current worry right now?
If there will be any mice hanging out in my office tomorrow.

21. What side do you dress to?
Ummm, wth kind of question is this? I dress in front of the mirror.  I put my right arm in shirts first, I put my left leg in pants first.  I put my right shoe on first. Yikes, weird question.

22. Favorite place to be?
Home, braless

23. How did you bring in the New Year?
I was probably in REM sleep

24. Where would you like to go?
Hawaiian Cruise

25. Name three people who will see today.
Hubby
People of Walmart :)
Grandkids

Cool questions.  Play along.  It was fun.