Wednesday, December 22, 2010

This One Day At Work.........

If you chance to meet a frown
Do not let it stay.....

 Quickly turn it upside down
And smile that frown away

What?  I was bored.  OK.  Geez 

 Then Shawn Bradley of pro basketball fame came in to buy some plumbing items.   All 7'6" of him.  People, he is freaking tall. 
 
I thought about doing one of those "Christmas Letters".  I have never done one of them in my life.  Why, you ask?  Because I remember even when I was a young person, yes, many, many moons ago, that I never understood why people would write them.  "Susie is graduating with a 4.0".  "Johnny has never said a swear word in his life".  You know, perfect family life with no problems.   Heavens, my whole year in review would never be that good.  Shall we give it a whirl.
 
Merry Christmas from the House of Dazee
 
Dear Peeps,
Gosh almighty, another year is finally coming to a close.   It's been a real doosie at Casa Dreamer. 
 
The year started out in the Extended Stay From Hell.  6 Months and counting.  But the good news was, we finally closed on our house in February.  Thank goodness for small wonders.
 
March 21st  brought my first foray into the blogging world.  Oh, I was so tender and mild then.  Little did I know that I was entering a whole new world.  (insert that song here)  Pissing people off right and left. 
 
Spring sprang and we began our war with the HOA.  Those wild and crazy guys.  Always on us to get our landscaping in.  Gosh, I should send them a Christmas card.  Ok, maybe not. 
 
With the summer heat, came the marriage of my baby.  You think it's hard sending your baby to school for the first time, wait till you see them walking down the aisle. 
 
Oh wait, I'm supposed to tell you about my kids.  See this is why I could never write one of these in the past.   Gosh, hmmmm, what do I say that doesn't sound all cheesy. 
 
My daughter has graduated in the craftiness department with a 4.0.  Her place is always decorated to the max.  And no, she most certainly didn't get it from me.
 
My oldest son, also a 4.0 student but in being a great husband and father.  They just found out their 4 year old daughter is deathly allergic to dogs.  Epi pen adventures to come. 
 
My youngest son, well, I'm still mad at him for accepting a better job and leaving me in hell, so he is only graduating with a 3.9. 
 
My Hubby is chomping at the bit to get back outside and get some more landscaping done.  That man-o-mine, such a hard worker.
 
Me, well, I just continue to be weird.   Surprised, aren't you.  Love and kisses
 
Dazee  
 
There you have it, my first and last Christmas letter.  
 
Only 3 more wake ups till Christmas Day.  Unless you wake up all the time during the night, like some people I know, then it will be more.  I don't know about you, but I can hardly wait.