Monday, December 20, 2010

Its All In The Name

Today, you are all going to be sooooo lucky.  Ok, maybe not.  I am going to Vlog.  First of all, yikes, scary looking Dazee, but hey, it's all good.  Second, my brain is a rebel.  It looks at some names of companies out there and goes to places that it probably should not go. 
 
If you are offended by me being crazy and the name of some of the companies that I am going to talk about, then you best just X out.  Now, it is all PG stuff, so don't worry.  Just putting out the disclaimer so you all don't have a freak out when you are watching.
 
I could have kept doing takes of this, but honestly, I scare myself looking at me, so I just went with it.  If I ramble, remember, I'm old. Yeah, that's what it is.
 
 

There you have it.  A day in the life of Dazee.

The End. :)