Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dear....... 12.21.10

Dear…


It's here, it's here.  It's time for our Dear...... letters.  I know you are all chomping at the bit to link on up.  




 Now, if you happen to not know what our Dear....... letters are, they are letters, be them good or bad, to those that we need to say just a bit of something to.
 
Grab my little Dear..... button there over on the side and have at it.
 
Dear Bug Sprayer Dude.  Please believe me when I say that we have never hired you to spray our building for bugs.  If I was going to call anyone to spray, it would be for mice.  Oh, and please don't give me a dirty look when I say you have never been here before.  Maybe you should have looked on the building as you were walking in to see if you were at the right place.  But, because it's the holiday season, you have a very buggy Christmas.
 
 Dear Person Walking and Talking On Your Cell Phone After Doing Your Business In The Bank.  Dude, there were cars hurriedly pulling in off the busy street WAITING for you to walk across the parking lot to your car.  Could you in the future, walk a little faster.  You were causing a mess.  May you live long and prosper.
 
Dear People Jogging In The Snow.  Gosh, I'm so glad that you are soooo healthy and such that you must jog....every.....freaking.....morning.  Do you live by the post office motto?  Not rain, nor snow nor dead of night, a jogger is my dastardly plight.  Please get your jogging self out of the middle of the road.  They are slippery.  I don't want to kill you, but if I do, it's your fault.  One day will not kill you.  May Santa bring you a treadmill.
 
Dear Salad Eating Driver Getting On The Freeway.  Dude, there are some foods you can eat and drive with.  Like a small hamburger, or fries.  But when you have a salad, with a fork, and you are trying to steer a car onto the freeway while shoveling salad into your mouth is not right.  Healthy salad, GOOD, getting crunched by a driver that could care less about your health, BAD.  May you still be alive and well for Christmas.
 
Dear Readers Of My Blog.  You rock.  No really, you do.  I love to see your comments, and hope that I can bring at least a little smile to your face.  I truly hope that each and every one of you have a great week.  May we all think about those that are going through horrible hardships right now.  They need our special thoughts and prayers.  To all of you that I follow, thank you for sharing your life with me.  I laugh when you laugh, cry when you cry, and hurt when others are hurting you.  I sometimes wonder what I did before taking a peak into your lives everyday.