Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Stealing - 12.19.10

 






 
 Time for part 2 of the 50 questions that were stolen last week.  Click on over to Sunday Stealing to link up and play along.  This weeks Sunday Stealing: The Ninja Meme, Part Two

Cheers to all of us thieves!

26. Whose responses to Stealing do you want to read the most?
All of them I click on

27. What color shirt are you wearing?
Flesh, I'm naked.  psych.  Green

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Having never slept on satin sheets I would have to say, ummm maybe.  :)

29. Can you whistle?
Heck yes.
 
30. Favorite colors(s)?
Purple, duh

31. Could you be a pirate?
I would rather be the pirate's wench

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
None anymore.  Hell, I have a hard enough time remembering if I put shampoo on my head.

33. Favorite girls name?
Natasha.  Sounds like a spy

34. Favorite boy’s name?
I'm kind of liking the name Jaden right now.

35. What’s in your pocket right now?
Nothing.  Don't have a pocket.  Remember, I'm naked.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
My 3 year old granddaughter.  Took my water bottle off my night stand, took a drink, brought it over to me and asked me what it smelt like.  I said I didn't know.  Asked her what it smelled like and she said "you germs". 

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
Back in the olden days, when we had to walk uphill, in the snow, both to and from school, we just had normal, everyday regular sheets. 

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
While rolling skating when I was 11, my brother pushed me and I went flying towards the windows of our garage.  Put my arm out to stop myself.  Yeah, didn't work.  132 stitches later, I was as good as new. 

39. Do you love where you live?
Oh yes.  And I am such a homebody, that I just sit on my couch and say, "man, I love it here".

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? How many HDTVs?
Two.  None of them are HDTV's.  I know, we need to join the 00's (that would be the 2000's)

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Probably me.  What?  Can't I be my own friend?

42. How many dogs do you have?
That would be a big fat ZERO

43. Does anyone have a crush on you?
Shemar Moore. Again, what is with the looks? Why couldn't he have a crush on me?

 
44. What are the most fun things you ever did?Joined the mile high club.  I kid, I kid.  I would like to tho.

45. What are your favorite books?Murder mysteries.  Fiction and Non-Fiction

47. Favorite Team?
Utah Jazz

48. What songs do you want played at your funeral?
I Will Be With You by Sarah Brightman

49. What were you doing at 12 AM?
Snoring, drooling

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Wow, hubby got up before me.
 
Did you learn anything new?  I'm betting you did.  Especially that Shemar has a huge crush on me. :)