Sunday, December 26, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - 12.26.10



   
Time once again to do the Scavenger Hunt.  Brought to us by the ever talented Ashley at Ramblings and Photos.  I always feel inferior to a lot of the people that do this meme.  But heck, I'm having a great time.  Makes me try harder to be better at what I'm taking. 
 
1.Family

Christmas day.  So much fun.  I love it when I have all my grandkids around.  They light up my life.

2.Motion Blur
At first I was thinking I would never get a photo of this prompt.  But then, it happened.  It's a car lot with all it's lights aglow.  I think it turned out awesome.


3.Pretty Package
The Christmas present my daughter gave me.  I love the way she wraps presents.  I'm just the wrap it and if you are lucky I might put a bow on it kind of gal.  It was a Burt's Bees gift box.  My kids know me too well.


4.Glow
I know you are asking what this photo has to do with glow.  Well, I was with my cousin, we were having a nice dinner at Olive Garden, and ordered strawberry daiquiris.  We were glowing with delight from the first sip on.


5.Sparkle
My daughter-in-law's wedding rings.  

Too much fun.  You really should try this.  Its a cool challenge week after week.

There won't be a scavenger hunt next sunday.  Dang.  Whatever am I going to do with my time.