Wednesday, August 31, 2016

My New Pet Alfred..........

Oh my gosh you guys.  I have some very, very important news to share with you.  After many years of not having a pet, I decided to bring a new one into my home.  

INTRODUCING ALFRED



Isn't he just the cutest thing ever!!!!!

He has been the best pet.  Always there for me, no matter where I go in the house.  Sitting by the computer, surfing the web.


Sometimes, even laying his little head on my leg, keeping me company.  

Of course, he kind of acts like a child and follows me into the bathroom.  "Dazee, Dazee, don't leave me", I hear in his little fly voice.

Other times, he will sit, ready to pounce on my food, trying his hardest not to eat it, until I'm done and move the plate over to him.  If I am feeling nice, I will drop little morsels for him to snack on.

I really don't like it when he gets a smidge mad at me and hits me in the face.  We've had to have a little sit down talk about it, and I've told him more than once I'm going to swat his little butt if he doesn't behave.  He had to go out to the tree and bring me a swatter that I can keep around me to remind him of our deal.


Of course, his favorite time with me is when its time for bed.  I get all settled in, my eyes, drowsy, ready to hit dreamland, and I hear his little voice whispering in my ear.......buzz, buzz, buzz.  

Oh Alfred, I fear our time together will be short.  I will surely won't miss you, my friend, but all good times must come to an end.








17 comments:

  1. Oh my word, I am SO sick of flies today! I had buzzing around earlier that wouldn't leave me alone. I finally hung one of those curly-q fly sticky things. I haven't seen them since then, I think they got scared and ran off.

    Your fly swatter is cute!

    I was glad to see on Facebook today that you're doing better. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this finds you and yours doing well. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice Post, I learned a lot through it. Thanks for posting.
    dealmecoupon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. المعلومات المقدمة حول أفضل دكتور تجميل انف في مصر قد تم الحصول عليها بالبحث على شبكة الإنترنت من مواقع مختلفة وتقييم بعض المرضى الذين تعاملوا معه ، كما تم الاعتماد على بعض المعلومات المقدمة من جوجل؛ لذلك ينصح موقع تجميلي بالقيام بالمزيد من البحث والتحري بناء على نوع الإجراء التجميلي المراد الخضوع له ونوعيات العمليات التي يقدمها المركز الطبي أو الدكتور بما يتناسب مع حالة الشخص.

    ReplyDelete
  5. كلادينج مطابخ قبل اى شئ يجب فى البداية توضيح ما هي كلادينج مطابخ ؟ كذلك ان نتعرف ونوضح مما تتكون تلك المطابخ ؟ وهل كلادينج مطابخ عملية ام لا لاقت كلادينج مطابخ الكثير من المعجبين على المستوى المحلي اسعار الواح الكلادينج للمطابخ  او اسعار الواح كلادينج اتجه لها كل من هو مقبل على الزواج وأصبحت أيقونة لا غنى عنها فى المطابخ الحديثة للمتزوجين .

    ReplyDelete