Monday, March 1, 2021

WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE

Believe it or not I’m getting caught up with my health adventures. But never fret little buck-a-roos there are going to be plenty more posts.  Bwaa haa haa.

Let’s just talk about a few things before I start today’s fun and exciting  procedure that I got to endure have.

I’m going to start opening up a service for all of my fans followers. Anyone that would like to write about some kind of life changing or health problems that have happened in their life are welcome to post here about them.  

I have created an email address for just this purpose.  Write your post.  Email it to me and you will see your post in lights.  The email address is:

dazeedreamergp@yahoo.com

Please do this. I think it will be a cathartic thing for you and I. 

Now on to my fun and exciting procedure that I had the pleasure of getting last November. (2020) It’s called a Hepatic Venogram.  You’re probably scratching your head wondering what it is. Never fear, Dazee is here. It is a method of visualization of the hepatic veins by direct injection of a radioplaque substance through a special catheter into the liver vein.  I know, doctor-ese is extremely hard to understand. Here is a video that explains it.  


If by chance you don’t see the video here, please click on this link. 

https://youtu.be/9cEOpr-MRL4

You too could have one of these if you are as lucky as me. 

Here I am after being stuck in the jugular vein.


And here is the fun site of what it looks like after you take off the bandage.


Ouchy. 

While the doctor was in there she also took a biopsy of my liver.  I know right.  Before long I won’t have any liver left to take a biopsy from.  Wait....your liver regenerates.  Phew

What does all this mean?  Who the heck knows.  To me it means I get to have another one in May.  Don’t be jealous.  It also makes me realize that the human body is an amazing thing.  We take it for granted.  Everyday it just works processing what each organ is supposed to do.  Yes, sometimes things break down.  And I’m grateful that I’m alive now where we have medication and procedures that allow us to keep living.  Don’t get me wrong.  I’m not afraid to die.  There have been few times during the last four years that I’ve begged for it.  In fact, I got mad at my dad for not coming and taking me with him.  But I couldn’t leave Brent, my kids and grandkids.  Honestly they were the only reason I didn’t give up.  

One thing you will notice from my blog is I will always be truthful with my feelings.  Also, if any of you have questions you would like me to answer on here, PLEASE ask them in a comment or send me an email.  I will then answer them in my next post.  I will not use your name unless you give me permission.  Here is that email address again.

dazeedreamergp@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment