Monday, May 13, 2013

Reality Blog Award

*** Stepping Up To Microphone ***

Ummm, hi.  I would like to thank Joey at Joey's Pad for passing on the Reality Blog Award to one of his favorite people.  Ok, probably just in my mind, but heck, I'll take it.

Of course, he wants to know things about me that could be exciting for you to know about me as well.  

All I can say is, grab your favorite drink, sit down, keep your arms and legs inside, and have fun.

1.  If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
Honestly, I wouldn't want to change anything.  Except for maybe learning a little bit earlier in life, that we are given experiences to learn and grow from.  I also believe that we are sometimes given things, say like my diabetes, to someday be able to help others with the same disease.  Of which is the case with my cwason's four year old daughter who was diagnosed with it a couple of months ago.  I was able to help both her and her daughter through the learning process of testing and shooting up.  

2.  If you could repeat any age, which would it be?
When I was a elementary school age kid, grades 4 through 6, we would go out during recess and play Lost In Space.  The TV show was big then.  (this was in the late 60's, give me a break)  We would climb up to the top of the monkey bars,
Sit on the top of them and pretend we were the Robinson family.  Aaahhhh, to go back to those days, just once, would be a little piece of heaven.

3.  What really scares you?
Mice
 Terrified.  Scream.  Jump up on chairs, pee myself.  
Yeah.  Did I mention I'm scared of mice?

4.  If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
I have no idea why this one keeps popping in my head but I'm just going to put it out there.
Lady Godiva
(not to be confused with lady Gaga)
Yup, there I am, all blond and skinny and riding the horse naked through the streets.  Maybe it's because she didn't care what the world thought.  She was her own person.  But then, I'm not a huge history buff, so I might be wrong about why she did it, but still.  La-de-da, not a care in the world.  

Ok, pull your eyes away from my nakedness........ 
I must now give this award to some people.  A lot of times I don't do that because, well, I want anyone who wants to have the award to have it.  But I'm going to give it to some people today that I think deserve it.

Her blog is all about keeping it real.  Except when she is trying her hardest to make me jealous of the big get togethers around the bonfire.  Not nice Angel, not nice.

She is one of the sweetest people I know.  

She has a sense of humor that gets me every time.  

Kim has a way of letting me know, that I can be the best mom I can be.  The things that she has had to go through in her life, make me wonder if I could ever be as good as her.

There.  Now go check out these ladies.  You will be glad that you did.

6 comments:

  1. Just saw on FB you got an award-- well deserved!-- but then you passed it on to me. I am verklempt. I gotta get back to BB sometime soon. Thanks Miss Dazee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the shout out, and joining in too. Of course you are one of my favourite people, that's why I gave you the award. ;)

    Ha I can't image you as Lady Gaga, mind you I bet she'd ride naked on a horse too. Actually, she probably has!

    Now I'm gonna go and check out the ladies, in the nicest possible way of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWw ty for the award.. ppshht sooo me telling you we used to raise and breed domesticated mice for pet stores.. We even had one that would climb Gene's arm and sit on his shoulder or in a shirt pocket.. yeah we are THAT family lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, thanks Dazee. :) Congrats on the award!! I have a couple I need to post about, so that will be my next post. :)

    ReplyDelete