Monday, November 26, 2012

My Christmas Want List

Happy Cyber Monday y'all.  Have you done any shopping?  I did.  Spent mega tons of money.  NOT.  I would be in all sorts of hot water if I did.  :)



While I was visiting Judy's blog this morning, she did the Friend Makin Monday challenge.  This is the question on the week.  Play along.  I would love to see your christmas list.

Dear Santa:  List at least ten things that you may or may not need that you'd love to find under your tree this year.

1.  A Purple George Foreman Grill
Yes, I have looked everywhere online.  No you can't get them in the United States.  I have found them in Europe, but guess what?  SOLD OUT.  Because purple rocks my people!!!!!

2.  The winning ticket in this weeks Super Lotto.  (or whatever the lotto it is)  I could use the 435 million dollars that the jackpot is up to.  

3.  A Hawaiian Cruise

4.  A Job
Since I'm jobless and stuff right now

5.  A super lovely exciting body
Oops, boyfriend, I would certainly like to have his body up against mine......
OK, how about this body, and all the strength that goes with it

6.  A Personal Chef
I mean, who wouldn't want to eat stuff that was tasty that you don't have to prepare

7.  Kitchen Staff
Because who wants to clean up afterwards.  Not me!!!!!

8.  A New TV
We have the old kind.  Take up a lot of space.  Had for at least 20 years.  Not the newfangled, slim, hang on the wall flat kind.  OK, I don't need one, the others work, but hey, it's Christmas.

9.  Unlimited Air Miles
So I can go visit all the cool people that I have met in the blogging world, and not have to pay for the flights.  I know, right.

10.  A Money Tree
Well duh, need to have all the spending money for said trips.  

What do you want to find under your tree?

10 comments:

  1. I have Shemar here to put into your stocking. I tried but he wouldn't fit into any of them; so I guess he'll just have to stay here with me. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone just sent me a snarky comment about this; and knowing that you're so sweet I know it just couldn't have been you. How about I just drive him up to you after the holidays? The perfect way to brighten up that long Utah winter!

      Delete
  2. Woohooo 2 things I can do to get me back in my blogging mood. Rough Thanksgiving. Baby mama wanting to not allow Doug to see the baby now because he won't get back with her or hand her his paycheck, and he bought stuff for the baby instead of handing her cash or the receipt because HER mom told him to do it that way to make sure the baby got it and not her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lists, both of them. I think my Christmas list would be different! :D maybe I'll give it some thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a treadmill desk...my post about it will be on my blog tomorrow.

    Oh, and the money tree and job and I'd love to go on a roadtrip with you, as long as you don't tailgate - I hate that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go on a road trip with you!!! Let's make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dazee, I'd like to hang out with you any place, any time. You are one super fun broad! I've barely thought of Christmas yet. Guess I better kick my butt into the spirit. This post helped! :)
    Ho! Ho! Ho!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They have those grills in PURPLE?? I had no idea. You have changed my life. I also would like a money tree. Yes, please. I should get one of my friends to invent one.

    ReplyDelete