Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I Spy - Ridiculous

Photobucket
*knock, knock*  Is anybody there?  I see you reading.  Oh yes, with that magic eye of mine.  I know you are just waiting for us to put up the link so you can join in the fun with myself and Christy, who has a very Mad Mind.  
Grab your camera, take some photo's of the prompts we give you and link on up.  I know for a fact that some of you have new camera's.  Yes, a little bird told me so.  Now there is no excuse.  This weeks prompts are RIDICULOUS and YOUR CHOICE.  Believe me, we have all taken those shots of when we are wild and crazy and ridiculous.  Show them off.  It will be fun.
RIDICULOUS
I know I've shown this one before, but there is a method to my madness.  I will usually pull a ridiculous face when I have my picture taken.  That is, if I allow it at all.  I got that fine quality from my mom.
This next one is the madness that I referred to above.  My oldest son cracks me up constantly.  Here he is being a ridiculous nerd for Halloween one year.  See, the nut doesn't fall far from the tree.
I could have posted yet more photo's of the ridiculous amount of road construction going on around here, but, I'm sparing you this week.  You're welcome.
MY CHOICE
Mr. Dazee has been working on the landscaping in our yard for the last three summers.  The other day, yes the day of much joy and shouting for joy, he wheeled the last wheelbarrow full of left over rocks out of the yard.  
Here he is in his "hallelujah" pose

One of these days, I will post photo's of all the finished landscaping.  

Now it's your turn.  

Next Weeks Prompts
Tracks 12/13/12
and
Your Choice

(remember, thinking outside of the box is a good thing)

Future Prompts
Historic 12/20/12
Tradition 12/27/12
Vessel 1/3/13
Scar 1/10/13

3 comments:

  1. Love the ridiculousness & being left out of the road construction... we get enough of that in these parts:-) Nice landscaping work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't think of anything for ridiculous apart from me! The photo of your eldest son cracked me up. If I don't get to the dentist soon my teeth will look like that for real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures. :) Yay for no more rocks!!

    ReplyDelete