1. I wish I had the guts to run for State Legislator. Why? They need a voice of reason. They need someone that isn't all about church and state being in bed together. They need someone that will be FOR THE PEOPLE. Not the Corporations. And that is the final rant about politics.
2. I wish I had the guts to write a book. How I would love to come up with something that people would read and enjoy. Of course, the millions that some of those authors make would be nice too.
3. I wish I had the guts to grab a friend, jump on an airplane, go to New York, have dinner, maybe go to a show, and then fly back to Salt Lake. Not to have to worry about explaining to Mr. Dazee why I just randomly put money on the credit card, and especially, have him say that he's not mad at me, but that he thinks I'm a goonball, and that's why he loves me.
4. I wish I had the guts to be in the same room with a mouse, and not start to hyperventilate, jump up on my chair, and scream at the top of my lungs. To say I have a phobia of mice, would be an extreme understatement.
5. I wish I had to guts to let my parents know I have tattoos. Most of my siblings know, but for some reason, growing up in the religion I did, and not meeting the expectations of my parents, I just can't do it. I love my tattoos. I have butterflies for Mr Dazee, my kids, and my grandkids. They mean the world to me. I guess I just don't want to hear them say that I have ruined my body, and have "disappointed" them. I need to practice what I preach and just not care about how they feel.
Maybe this will be the year.