Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Spy - Opposite Patterns



Photobucket

Are you ready for some fun times.  I know that I am.  

Rules:
We give you 2 prompts, this weeks are Opposite Patterns, and Your Choice.  The second prompt will ALWAYS be your choice.   You can use any type of camera, and do anything you want to them, just join on up and show us what you have.

Now, I have to say, sometimes Miss Christy's Mad Mind, comes up with some doosies.  Like Opposite patterns.  You know it's bad if I'm looking up on the internet to see what she means.  But that is why I love her so much.  She makes me reach deep inside and forces me to become a better photographer.  

This week, I went into a photography site that Joey from Joey's Pad turned me on to.  It is called PhotoFunia.  It is a fun site to make your photo's just a smidge different.  Lets get started.

Opposite Patterns

Miss L and Miss A.  Facing opposite ways.  


Mr. C giving us the thumbs up and thumbs down.  Two opposing patterns.

Miss O and Miss A laying in opposite directions.

My Choice

I love to go to Dollar Tree.  You just never know what bargains you are going to find week after week.  I got a huge kick out of this section of the store.  You have all your feminine needs, plus, just in case you have a marijuana problem, you can pick up a test for that too.  Because I don't know about you, but when I'm trying to think like the store manager, I always think to myself, yes, people will totally check the vagi-cure aisle for their drug test.   (bottom right hand side if you don't believe that that is what it really is)

There you have it.  Another weird week of my thoughts in photo's.  This has just got to prove to you that anything is open for interpretation.  

Next Weeks Prompts
Nostalgic 5/17/12
and 
Your Choice

Future Prompts
Clouds  5/24/12
Electric 5/31/12




7 comments:

  1. You're so funny! And what fun do I have if I just give you the category and you know exactly what to do? I love to see what you come up with. And you did great this week!

    I love your take on opposite. I would NEVER have thought of that. And the processing is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dollar store finds!
    I once found cans of spotted dick which is an actual food that looks like bread pudding in a can.
    Yuck.
    Love this take on photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out, PhotoFunia is great isn't it? Love them.

    So far I have erm....nothing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had an interesting take on the prompt (I thought it was a challenging one this week!) and I love what you've done with those photos! Joey's a clever guy, isn't he?! I need to check out that site, too.

    Hmmm..maybe I need to look around a little more closely next time I go in our Dollar Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have the 99 cents only store there? They're better than Dollar Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your "my choice" photo totally cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mwahaha! Sex, Love and Dollar Stores! Only you, Dazee, could find that there...:) Love the little ones in the photo shoots too:)

    ReplyDelete