Monday, May 14, 2012

What In The Freak Is That???????

Have you ever pulled up behind a car at a light, looked at the head hanging out the window and remarked   screamed out to your husband. WHAT THE FREAKING HELL IS THAT!!!!

Mr. Dazee thought
Harry Henderson

While scrambling to get my camera out of my purse, I'm yelling
 "its a bison"

Here it is

People, it was the scariest looking thing I have ever been behind.  My friend Christy thought maybe it was a mastiff dog.  Having no dog knowledge, I looked it up.
WTF!!!!!!

Here is a harry one.

But "the thing" had tons of hair, and a did not look like a dog.

 Must.....go......to......my......happy......place.......
help.......me

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Whenever I see a large animal, I think of how big the poop would be to clean up. That's why I like my little dog=little poop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Oh my! It could have been a Newfoundland but those are too sweet and cuddly to look like a man-eater ;) My parents have a 220lb St. Bernard that gives the same reaction to the UPS man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could be a Black Russian Terrier. They get rather large. And it could be a Newfoundland. They can be even bigger than the Terrier.

    And Princess...she's scared of her own shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Mark, she lost it many moons ago...

    I think it's the head of the ass in your last What The Frack.....I'll wait while you go see...

    Right? Ya, that's what it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh oh. Stephen King's imagination is coming to life!

    It's CUJO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, those Mastiffs can be really ugly! The Newport Beach Police Department used to do K-9 ride alongs with Bouviers, who can be just as ugly, with those nasty looking heads eyeballing all the bad guys. Very funny post! Bison...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here Cujo! Come on boy!
    RUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could've been a Newfoundland. My sister had one that got to 207 pounds. That dog was HUUUUUGE! And more hair than the Sasquatch.

    You kill me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it was Bigfoot...hey, he deserves a vacation out of town, too...right?

    ReplyDelete