Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I Spy - Favorite Food

Photobucket
Hi there my little buck a roo's.  As I'm typing this post, I would like to mention, that there is another fire going on behind my house.  Yeah, I know.  My mom would tell me that it's my fault I live close to a mountain, and that Camp Williams (Utah National Guard) were here before me.  Guess what.  Camp Williams can kiss my butt.  Oh, and the fun thing about this fire?  Live ammunition in the ground, so they can't drop firefighters in there.  Yup.  Here is a photo I took for the office just off our bedroom.  I wanted you all to see how close it is to my house. 
Moving on.  It is time for I Spy with my bestest of buddies Christy and her Mad Mind.  You know the drill, two prompts, one is always the same, which is Your Choice, and this weeks prompt is Favorite Food.  Now, you don't know this but Christy loves to tease me about my love for food.  I can't help it.  I does my body good.    Today while Mr. Dazee and I were out, we stopped at our favorite sandwich place and got us a large peppersteak sandwich, with everything on it.  I thought I would give you a step by step process of me eating one of my favorite foods.
FAVORITE FOOD
First, I have to decide my carb to insulin ratio.  What?  You don't have to do that?  No freaking fair.  I want a redo.  Here is my insulin pen just waiting to make a visit to my stomach.  Yes, I had to have 50 units this time.  
This is the sandwich as I pulled it out of the bag.  They don't put the hot peppers on the sandwich so you can add how many you want.
Next I opened up the wrapper.  What to my eyes should appear, but the best looking sandwich I have seen in a long, long time.
Here is the glorious food, with a healthy helping of miracle whip, salt and pepper, and of course the peppers.  Look at it and droll
MY CHOICE
Now, for my choice, but keeping it the favorite food category.  You have all meet my wonderful and fabulous cwason April.  Last year I went up to her neck of the woods to visit.  We left the kids with her husband, and after a full day of playing, we were hungry.  Stopped off at ummm, where the heck did we stop off at?  Doesn't matter.  She was sooooo tired, because, admit it, you have read about our adventures.  Her hamburger finally arrived, and she just had to lay her head down and kiss that ole burger.  I'm surprised that she didn't start snoring right there and then.
No, that is not a fly by her nose.  That would be the cute little frilly toothpick they stick in your sandwiches in restaurants.  
There you have it.  Cross your fingers that I don't get evacuated.  Of course, you all know that I'm a rebel so I won't anyway, unless the shrapnel starts flying then I will be all "RUN FORREST RUN".
Next Weeks Prompts
Plants 8/16/12
and
Your Choice
Future Prompts
Water 8/23/12
Heat 8/30/12
Come on, I triple dog dare you to link up.

8 comments:

  1. Oh that sandwich looks scrumptious! How dare you tease me like that! And you are so mean to April. The photos you show of her. She looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you have another fire right by your house. I hope you will be safe. That sandwich looked yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that fire does look close! There must be so much smoke in the air. I have no idea what my favourite food would be, probably a bag of candy on the go! I'm not much of a foodie.

    That bottom photo cracked me up. I do like a good cheese burger I have to say. Now I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sandwich looks exceptional, but please tell me you're joking about taking 50 units of insulin for your meal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's it! I think I need a steak sandwich for lunch. Thanks!
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm doing a rain dance for you young one. I hope it works.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fiance and I drove up by your city the other day to meet with a lady about our wedding cake. The fire was crazy close!!

    ReplyDelete