Oh Felicia, you are such a dear, no really, you are. Wanting me to bore my poor readers to death with more things they don't care to know about me.
But, because you were kind enough to tag me, I will play your little game. I might or might not tag others. Most the time, those I do, don't play along. The stupid creeps. Wait, no you aren't my dear followers, you are the most awesome people I know. Wait, I have to give it to people that I follow. This has just become too confusing.
Here is how this little gem works. Felicia has given me 11 questions to answer. I in turn, must come up with 11 questions for whomever I pass it on to. And so on, and so on, and so on.
Let us begin.
1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Why?
Haagen-Dazs Coffee. Why you ask? Because it's ice cream and coffee all in one place. Note to self: must go get some Ice Cream
2. If you could vacation anywhere for a week with your family where would it be and why?
A Hawaiian Cruise. Because I have never been there and the travel agent said that is the best way to see all of the islands without having to pack and unpack.
3. Shorts, pants or skirts?
Capri's. Oops not one of the questions. Too bad, so sad, that is my answer
4. What is the one thing you hope your children learn from you and pass onto their own families in the future?
That family is the most important friend to have. Friends can come and go, but family will always be there.
5. What is your favorite kind of flower?
I love me the peach colored Rose
6. What do you like to do in your down time?
I blog, lose at Words with Friends, Pinterest, read. Love to read.
7. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only have three people with you who would they be? Family doesn't count! =)
But, no family. hmmmmm
Christy, Harry Connick Jr. (her heartthrob) and of course
8. What is your favorite board game?
I don't play many
bored board games. I would have to say Sorry (the game you nuttbutts)
9. Do you prefer to eat out or to eat it?
I prefer to eat in, and I enjoy making dinners, but I hate, hate, hate the cleanup. Luckily I have a wonderful Mr. Dazee that tells me, since I did all the work cooking, he will do the cleanup.
Oh your jealousy is showing. tsk tsk
10. What do you prefer a cabin in or near the beach, mountains, lake side or woods?
I would have to say a cabin by the lake. Because there is water but it is peaceful water. Sometimes when I'm at the beach the constant sound of water rushing and waves gets on my nerves.
11. What is the one household chore you hate above all the rest?
I really truly hate doing the dishes. Growing up with a family of 8 siblings and 2 parents, with a mom that cooked a Sunday dinner every night of the week, and no dishwasher, made me hate it beyond words. Thank heavens for Mr. Dazee.
Ok, I really can't think of who I want to give this award to. But I am coming up with 11 questions that if you want to answer them, go right ahead. And please do because I want to know your answer. Get it? Got it? Good! Oh, and to make it even more fun for me, I have included a link so you can link up so I can read them all. I know, the pressure you are all now under. Get on it!
1. What is your corn-on-the-cob etiquette?
2. Have you ever won, or has someone won you a stuffed animal at the fair?
3. What is your pet peeve?
4. What is your favorite Disney movie?
5. Have you ever had a feud with your neighbors?
6. What do you order from your favorite Chinese/Thai/etc, restaurant?
7. What was the best field trip you went on as a kid?
8. What is the fastest you've ever driven?
9. What season of the year makes you the happiest?
10. What do you think other people think of you?
11. Do you like your name? What would you name yourself if you could?