Monday, February 27, 2012

Day One: Hunger Games 30 Day Callenge



To say that I'm excited for the Hungers Games movie would be the understatement of the year.  So when I was reading Fairdale Diaries post yesterday, and saw that she was doing a Hunger Games 30 Day Challenge I was on it like blue bonnet.  

She actually got it from Hunger Games 30 Day Challenge via: TheMockingJay LiveJournal.  But heck, I'm giving her the credit because without her, I wouldn't have seen it.  

Day One.

YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER:

Well if I didn't say Katniss then I would  be lying to myself.

She is kind
She is smart
She is important.
Wait, wrong movie.  

She really is all of the above.  I can't even imagine going through everything she does in this series of books.  And when I read books, I become the character so there were many times my heart was beating out of my chest.  

I'm thinking if you enjoyed the books you might just want to join along on the 30 day journey.  Its going to be a ride.

Here are all the categories

Day 1: Your favorite character:
Day 2 Your least favorite character:
Day 3: A character you hate that everyone loves:
Day 4: A character you love that everyone hates:
Day 5: Your favorite fight/battle scene:
Day 6: A scene that made you laugh:
Day 7: A scene that made you cry:
Day 8: The character you are most like:
Day 9: Your favorite quote:
Day 10: Peeta or Gale:
Day 11: Something you hate about the series:
Day 12: A character you wish hadn't died:
Day 13: A character you wish had died:
Day 14: Your favorite tribute (aside from Peeta/Katniss):
Day 15: Your least favorite tribute (aside from Peeta/Katniss):
Day 16: A question you wish had been answered in the book:
Day 17: The worst death:
Day 18: A song that reminds you of the series:
Day 19: Your favorite pairing:
Day 20: Your least favorite pairing:
Day 21: A pairing you don't get:
Day 22: Your favorite book of the three:
Day 23: Your favorite secondary character:
Day 24: Your least favorite secondary character:
Day 25: Your dream cast:
Day 26: Your favorite scene in The Hunger Games:
Day 27: Your favorite scene in Catching Fire:
Day 28: Your favorite scene in Mockingjay:
Day 29: Your favorite thing about the entire series:
Day 30: A book/series that you would recommend  to fellow fans:

6 comments:

  1. So I might participate if I knew what this is about. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to play along in comments! :) Peeta is my favorite. He is loving, wise, and a protector. Reminds me of someone special in my life. :) Love Katniss too! And Rue. And Mags. Love the whole series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No idea about this, but I am happy you are so excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I confess:
    I haven't read the books.
    Gasp. I know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll get back to this as soon as I get further than the first chapter! But I did pick the book up, so that's progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katniss is beyond my favorite - I think I might have to be her for Halloween - but who should husband be? Peeta or Gale?!?

    ReplyDelete