Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day Two - Hunger Games Challenge



Day 2 Your least favorite character

Truth be told, this was an extremely hard question.  So because of that, this is the reason I came up with Cato.  He is the one that tries to throw Katniss and Peeta over the cliff when he has become a Muttation.  

Of course, he was kind of creepy during the whole games.

For those of you that haven't read the book.  I understand you not being attracted to do so.  Just know that I was kicking and screaming as I was forced told to read the book.  I'm glad I did.  


5 comments:

  1. Okay...I just got the first book and started reading it! Are you proud of me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter forced me to read them all and I am so glad I did as I am totally a HUGE fan of The Trilogy and ripped through them in epic time. I am sure this comment would embarrass the heck out of her and that also thrills me! She is 11 going on 21. Great books, the lot of them Cannot wait for the movie AND I do not think I pictured Cato that way at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely forgot about him. I need to re-read book #1 - it's been a whole 2 months since I read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you told me to read them! Remember how I sent you a text after the first chapter?? I thought I wouldn't be able to stomach it...but it was so good, I couldn't put them down! Yes it's dark, but it's a beautiful love story.
    In the first book I didn't like Cato's counterpart, Clove. She was one of those mean girl types...deadly mean girl types!

    ReplyDelete