Monday, January 30, 2012

Dazee's Dreamfest - Du-Du-Du-Du Edition


You guys are in for a real, ummmm, crazy dream post.  Twilight Zone type dreams I tell ya.  Read on at your own risk.  bwaa-ha-ha

You Can Do What?
Lets begin with the most recent.  I headed to the pharmacy department in a huge mall/college type place.  I ask the pharmacist if she has any GARLIC CLOVES.  She gives me a strange look and then goes to her shelf, comes back to me bringing some honeycomb type things in a jar.  She says she doesn't have the ones I'm looking for, but will make me some up.  What the?  Over at her "mixing" area, she takes out a witches type "drink the blood out of the scary looking metal drinking glass" and puts the said items into it first.  Next she adds some "special ingredients" and sparks start shooting out of the thing.  All the while she is stirring it with her magic wand.  

My Analysis
I was looking for Garlic Cloves yesterday while shopping for groceries.  Plus, the night before, I was watching Wizards of Waverly Place (shut up)  Could not find the cloves.  Brain was having a hard time comprehending this.

Hey, Whose That?
One night I dreamed that I was getting off the freeway.  I was sitting in the line waiting for the light to turn green.  All of the sudden, my daughter-in-law drove by in the other turn lane in my son's car.  He was right behind her in a car that I didn't recognize.  All of the sudden, I see my son jump out of his car, with a gas can in his hand and he is RUNNING to the closest gas station, leaving his car just sitting there.  I text the D-I-L asking what is going on.  She tells me that her car just all of the sudden stopped running.  I said to her, "why didn't he just push your car off the freeway with his car".  No idea.

My Analysis
Two days later, I get a text from my D-I-L that my son's car is totally broken down and so they have to get her car fixed (they have just been driving his to save money). It will be cheaper to get hers fixed than getting his car fixed.  Her brother-in-law is going to fix her car, but while he is, HE HAS LENT THEM HIS CAR TO DRIVE UNTIL IT GETS DONE.  
Du-du-du-du
Remember, he was driving a car in my dream that I had never seen before. 
Yeah, I know.

Get Out Of Here!!!!! 
By far the scariest dream I've had in the last few weeks is this one.  My kids were little, and all of the sudden they were screaming.  It woke me up and I went tearing into their room to find out what was wrong.  They were holding each other, and crying and saying, "there is a ghost in our room".  I was like, no there isn't.  They start pointing and say screaming, "then what is that", pointing behind me.  I turn around, and there is a dark, ghostly apparition behind me.  I start screaming at it to leave my kids alone.  The thing starts to approach me.  It grabs on to my arms and pushes me down on the bed, holding me down, and not letting go.  

I actually woke myself up by screaming for Mr. Dazee
I didn't want to open my eyes for fear of what I might see.  I look over at my clock and it is 2:37 am.  I then get really weirded out because I've watched Paranormal State and they are always saying that between 3 and 4 am is the "witching hour".  I wouldn't even get out of bed to use the bathroom, even tho I had to go badly, for fear of the unknown.

My Analysis
I believe there is good and bad spirits around.  I just don't want them in my house.  To even make this a more Du-du-du-du- moment is this past saturday night, a few nights after this dream, Miss L and Miss A were having a sleepover, even tho they live downstairs.  I sent Miss L down to get their jammies.  When she came back up, she sat down next to me and said, "Grammie, when I was going down the stairs, I heard someone laughing".  
W.T.H!!!!!!!!
I just said, maybe it was someone on the TV, trying to think of what we were watching. 

As I've said before, when I have dreams that I remember, I think back to what I was doing that day to figure out what my sub-conscience is trying to reconcile.   Sometimes, I know they are trying to tell me things, to prepare me.  It's happened one too many times.

11 comments:

  1. I just woke up from a nap. In my dream, my nephew (now in his 40s) was a little boy, and he was apologizing, saying that he was sorry for things he had done (like that's why I haven't re-connected with him). Sad stuff.

    And I think the spirit of a 21-year old who died in my home (previous owner's daughter) comes to visit once in a while, but she's nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is kind of like a dream I would have that is going to happen with your nephew. Just wow

      If the spirits are nice, I think that is cool. Its the dark scary ones that I don't like. At least you didn't laugh at my dream.

      Delete
  2. You're seriously freaking me out with that last dream. I watch movies like that too. I don't know why but I do. Only to be frightened over the next couple of days.
    And Wizards of Waverly Place, huh? Was it the one where the kids had to compete to see who the Russo Family Wizard would be? Yeah, it plays in my house too. m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was seriously freaked out by my last dream.

      Good heavens, Saturday night was a Wizards of Waverly marathon. Yup. I feel your pain

      Delete
  3. It almost sounds like Twilight Zone (or is that what the du-du-du-du means). I find that I get a little schizzo when I try to find paralells of dream/reality stuff. Some of it seems plain as day to me! I totally know what you are talking about.

    As a kid (until I turned 21)living in my parents house, I would see black witches in the corners of my bedroom. I could see all kinds of stuff moving if I stared at it long enough. I also lost my life in one of my dreams (by the hand of a ghost), but so far I have successfully eluded this nasty apparition!

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, now that would be very scary to lose your life by the hand of a ghost in your dreams. Yikes.

      Delete
  4. You're kind of scaring me! Stop it with the spirits and such. But what a weird set of dreams you had.....Can you predict my future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freak, I was scared out of my mind. Can I predict your future? Hmmm, you will find a truly wonderful, one of a kind friend. Oh wait, you already have. :)

      Delete
  5. Ok so mental note don't let Dazee talk to my youngest who sees spirits.. umm yeah. Actually at some point in their lives all of my kids have. But Devin's has hung around way past the time Doug's and Jesse's did. I think he is so open to life and all it contains that he doesn't view them as a threat. I have told him if one ever makes him feel uncomfortable or scared he is to plead the blood of Jesus over himself and his surroundings and walk away. Mainly he has always seen family members. Remind me to tell you about Doug and him seeing an uncle in his sleep that was gone when I was 10.. yeah that was messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing how the little things that we do in our day can implant in our heads and come out in our dreams.
    Weird.

    ReplyDelete