Monday, January 2, 2012

For The Record


For The Record
7 Weeks ago I was fired from my job.  I had been there for 10 years

For The Record
The reason that I was fired was because "YOU HATE YOUR JOB"

For the Record
I think that is not a legal reason to be fired

For The Record
I worked there for 10 years without ONE RAISE

For The Record
I loved my job.  It was like family


For The Record
If I hated my job, would I have stayed there year after year never even given a token raise

For The Record
Co-Workers that were drinking, doing drugs, and driving fork lifts, were never fired.  If they were "let go" they always talked management into hiring them back.  "I'm a changed man."

For The Record
They never changed

For The Record
When The Owner decided to go with a different health insurance plan a couple of years ago, I was promised certain things

For The Record
I never received said promises

For The Record
I am like an elephant, if you promise me something, I NEVER FORGET

For The Record
Co-workers complained wildly about the new health insurance last year.   I never said a bad thing about it to them, brought up all the good it was going to do

For The Record
When you don't make alot of money, meeting a $3000.00 deductible BEFORE insurance even kicks in, sucks ass.  And heaven help you if you have a life threatening disease

For The Record
I was a good employee.  I tried to make people smile.  I gave 110%

For The Record
I will be the best employee for whomever hires me next

For The Record
Dear Owner that fired me
You have not won the battle

For The Record
Karma is a bitch

For The Record
I have waited these 7 long weeks to get this off my chest

For The Record
I will not talk about it again

No comments:

Post a Comment