Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Little Blog Love


Felicia at My Personal Legend awarded me this award a couple of weeks ago.  According to the simple rules:

Simply pass it on to 5 bloggers that I love that have under 300 followers

So easy even I can do that.  I don't even have to answer questions or nothing.  
A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

5 Bloggers I love.  

Where Did They Hide Me.  Wow.  This is a brand new blog, and let me tell you, it is raw emotional truth.  Please check her out.  Oh, and to have her continuing story make sense, click the little thing that says, "read my story in order".  

Joey's Pad.  I love this guy.  Another raw blogger that has things to say.  I kind of would love to hear his accent because he lives in England.  Yeah, I'm weird like that. 

Just Call Me Jake.  Oh my, she is a hoot.  She finds some off the wall video's and is always cracking me up.  Of course, I'm the one that will laugh out loud in the card aisle at the store.

Just Plain Tired.  A man working in the retail world.  I love his worthless coworker stories.  He took a 6 month sabbatical, because, well his apartment was hit by a tornado on May 22nd.  Really makes you think about what is important in your life.

Up From The Ashes.  She's a zombie lover, a weirdo (but so am I), and she totally rocked out a song that I wrote.  I mean, really, what's not to love about someone that will do that for you.  

I know that you won't be disappointed if you check them out.

Also, speaking of easy and someone being disappointed.



Photobucket
I am having so much faith in you guys showing off your photo's, and I guess you are all just too busy.  I'm loving showing off my photo's.  I love to see your photo's.  Me and Crazy Christy would just love you to pieces if you would link on up every Thursday.  

Next weeks prompts.
Remembrance(s)
and
Your Choice
Easy peasy mr macheesy

No comments:

Post a Comment