Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I Spy - Projects


Photobucket

Are you ready for this weeks I Spy, hosted by Christy's Mad Mind and my Crazy one?

I know you all have projects that you have worked on, are working on, want to work on.  (Joey, you do not fool me, you have something, I thought of you with this prompt)

Take a new photo, go into your archives, post one that you have posted before, just follow along and show them off.  Be brave little buck-a-roos.

PROJECT(S)


I am not working on any projects at the moment.  Wait, I lied, I'm looking for a job, but I didn't think you wanted to see photo's of my resume.  Or maybe you do, you might have a job for me.

Mr Dazee is never not doing some kind of project around the house.  His latest project is painting the pantry.

His "tools"


A look at the pantry


MY CHOICE


Last March I went up to Idaho to visit the cous.  I took Miss L's little webkinz, Pixie, with me.  We were driving down a backstreet behind the bank, and we spotted this jeep.  Had to get a picture of Pixie on it.


Later that night we went out to dinner.   Pixie of course wanted her photo taken again.  Who am I to say no.

and never fear, Pixie was NOT allowed to taste it.

I can hardly wait to see what you come up with.  Grab the little I Spy frog and hurry on back and link up.

Next weeks prompts

REMEMBRANCE
and
YOUR CHOICE

No comments:

Post a Comment