Thursday, January 5, 2012

When Texting Is Out To Get You


Something you don't know about me is that my phone goes everywhere with me.   Yesterday I was taking a shower and started having a conversation with my good friend.    After the shower weirdo's.  I don't take into the shower with me.  Gosh
Here is how it went

D = Dazee
F = Good Friend
UP = Unknown Person

D:  Don't be shocked but I'm naked texting you
F:  You will have to wait for the pics.  And LMAO
D:  Hehe, I first read that as "you wanted to see pics"
F:  ROFL
D: So I was trying to see how I could do it without throwing you into a panic
F:  And what did u decide
D:  Not to do it.  I don't want to be the next Anthony Weiner
F:  Yeah, please don't do that.  I don't know what that could bring
D:  Lol, maybe more followers
UP:  Whose This?
D:  I just got a text from a 608 area code asking "whose this"
F:  What's the number
D:  6085555555
F:  I don't recognize that one
D to UP:  Is this Susan?
D:  I started getting weirded out it was "the creeper"
F:  That isn't "the creepers" number
UP:  No...
D:  Then I have no idea who you are and how you got my number
UP:  Well, I'll enlighten you a bit...you sent me a text
D:  When did I do this?
UP:  It said, "So I was trying to see how I could do it without throwing you into a panic
D:  wow that is weird.  I just sent that to a friend in the 608 area code.  sorry
UP:  I'm in that area code and you did put me in panic mode...I thought maybe I blacked out and got taken advantage of ;)
D:  Lol.  I'm sorry.  I hope you have a good day.
D to F:  Omg, they got the text about I was trying to see how I could do it without throwing you into a panic
F:  The lines have to have screwed up
D:  Wow, good thing I didn't send the picture
F:  Lmao.  You wouldn't have anyway
D:  I know, but that's what the weiner dude did
D:  It could have ruined by blogging career
F:  That's right.  It could have been disastrous!

And this is why you should never send "naughty pics"  through texting.
You're Welcome


Blog Hops Everyday Friday Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment