Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolution! Schmezolution!


Jenny Matlock

Dear Jenny, I'm sorry I have been not so good with showing up to my Saturday Schooling the last few months.  But I am back.  

Here is this weeks, Saturday Centus.  We have 100 words plus the 2 she has given for the prompt.  


Dazee looked in the mirror and said out loud, Resolution! Schmezolution.  Why does it feel like I’m supposed to make a pact with myself to do something?

She sat down to resolve a few things with herself.

1.  I will treat others as I want to be treated.
2.  I will spend more time with my husband, children and grandchildren.
3.  I will put on a happy face even if I am sad.
4.  I will not take crap from anyone.  You have been warned.

She smiled.  Those were definitely resolutions she could stick to.


No comments:

Post a Comment