Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I Spy - Thankful

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY USA FRIENDS, AND HAPPY THURSDAY TO MY NON USA FRIENDS.  :)



Photobucket


Time for our weekly photo meme, I Spy, hosted by the ever lovely Christy with her Mad Mind and myself.

We are a nice meme.  We only give you one prompt to go out and find and then the other one is any photo you would like to show off.  You can use any kind of camera, and you can even use more than one picture of the prompt.  Or if you just couldn't find that one prompt that we give you, which really, isn't hard, join up anyway with something you want to show off.  All we ask is that the photo was taken by you.

Grab the little I Spy code over there on the right, and come on back and link up.  I will be ever so THANKFUL if you do.

THANKFUL

I am so very THANKFUL for indoor plumbing.  On those cold mornings when I get up to use them at 2 AM, I can't imagine either going out to the outhouse, or pulling the little bowl or whatever it was that they used to go in.  That just pukes me out.  I'm also THANKFUL that I can take a bath or shower whenever I feel like it, and not have to have the old metal tub in the middle of the kitchen, being constantly fed with hot water from the stove.  From the lovely stories my mom told me about living on the farm, the husband got the first bath, and then they kept adding water but not draining the old, and by the time the youngest got the bath, well, yeah, excuse me a minute, I just threw up a little in my mouth.    Not only that, but a lot of the time they only got to bath on Saturday.  *wretch*

I am also very THANKFUL for my family.  They mean the world to me.  They have been a source of love and support this week.  This is my favorite frame of all time. Our family tree.


MY CHOICE
Wishing you all a very enjoyable holiday season.
Mr. Dazee makes these wishing wells.  And look at that unfinished yard.  Can you tell how long ago I took this photo.  Ok, it was only a year ago summer, but yeah.  He is never not doing something.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you all have.  Don't be shy.  You can do it.  Remember that extreme faith I have in you all.

Next weeks prompts

UP
and the ever popular
YOUR CHOICE

Show us what you've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment