Friday, November 18, 2011

It's Fracken Friday


It's the most, wonderful time, of the week.  When we say hip-hooray, we've sure needed this day, and we sing in good cheer......, it's the most, wonderful time, OF.....THE.....WEEK.......

Ummm, right, I got carried away there for a second.  It's time to let um rip, with the help of Christy and Boobies and their little meme.  Where I am able to spew forth my venomous anger.  

And what fracken friday would be complete without a road rage incident.  I know, I know, I need to be calm, go to my happy place, pretend that they are not all around me.  But they are.  We will just have to deal with it.

See this car?
It was in front of me on my way to meet up with Vicki last saturday.  As you can tell, we are on a NOT BUSY back road.  It's swarming with other cars, deer frolicking, bike riders, and joggers.  What?  You don't see them.  Mister (yes it was a guy) driver must have been a scardy cat, because he kept stepping on the brakes.  You can see them all lighted up, I know you can.  And yes I snapped this photo with my phone camera.  I was getting really upset.  I might have even said a really pleasant word or two. :)

Now, on to my biggest flip off of the week.  First, I must apologize for my bringing up physical abuse so much lately, but honestly, it bugs the living crap out of me.  

TRIAL UNDER WAY FOR MAN ACCUSED IN DISABLED WOMAN'S DEATH

"Christina Harms lay dead on the floor of a Kearns home, her body bruised, her arms and fingers wrapped so tightly in bandages she could not use her hands, a red pepper flake stuck in her lower right eyelid. 

An autopsy would later determine the 22-year-old woman, whose fetal alcohol syndrome diminished her mental abilities, was severely dehydrated and had potentially fatal levels of Benadryl or a similar drug in her system. 

The medical examiner listed the cause of death as abuse and neglect." 

If you would like to read the whole article about this, you can check it out here.

This sickens me.  Especially the first paragraph.  Please, please, please let there be a huge old bubba in the cell with this guy and bubba-ette with his wife.  How can one human do crap like this to another.   

Maybe I need to just stop listening to the news.


No comments:

Post a Comment