Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Things And Stuff


Good morning my little chick-a-dee's.  Today I am feeling random.  Now I know, you are all thinking to yourselves, Dazee, you are always random.  Gosh, you are getting to know me so well.

First of all.  I love me a HOT shower in the morning.  I don't know about you, but that water hitting my body just soothes my soul.  Makes me feel like all is right with the world.  Aaahhhhhh.

I swear, that is what I see when I make my cup of coffee in the morning.  It, looking up at me, with a big ole smile on it's face.  Speaking to me, "Dazee, I am so glad that you are having me this morning".  Ok, it's more like, "OMG, my life is over, she's going to drink me, HELP ME.............

I love to talk to you in person, text you, email you, stalk you.  Totally texted someone who shall remain nameless, Christy, this morning saying, OMG, OMG, OMG guess what?  When she answered back with WHAT.  I just said, "nothing, just wanted to get your attention".  Yeah, I rock the testing world, let me tell ya.

Only 2 more weeks until it's Thanksgiving here in the U.S. of A.  My favorite holiday.  Never fear, my table DOES NOT look like the above.  My kids wouldn't know what to think.  Probably that I was taken over by a pod-person.

I think I've told you my son has a blog.  He used to have one with his friend, but that never works out.  Now he has his own.  I love it.  He gets political at times, but now he talks about other things and my cute granddaughter.  I am so proud of him.  He researches everything he can on politics.  He also tells it like he feels.  Just like any other blog, if you happen to not like what his topic is one day, doesn't mean you won't like it the next.  Please go check him out.   His blog is called Blue Swayed Show.  I know that he would appreciate it.  As would I.  

What random things are are your mind today?

No comments:

Post a Comment