Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Pleasures Of The Unemployed Vacation

I've had it with my depressed, down in the dumps self.  Onward and upward.   You are going to find out today, just how much you are jealous of me.   By the time you are done with this post, you will be clammering to be just like me.  

First of all, I wake up whenever I feel like it.  Yeah.  You didn't think of that did you.  No more days of waking up at 4:50 am.  And you know what.  I've been doing that for, oh about 33 years.  No wonder I was dragging butt by 7:00 pm.  As you can see below, this is how I look in the morning.  What?  You didn't realize that you also loose tons of weight and have long beautiful hair and live in a high rise apartment.  Oh, you poor, poor souls.  

The next thing that is rocking my world right now.  I don't have to wear a bra if I don't feel like it.  Neener-neener.  Guys, I know you totally don't understand this one.  It's a freedom thing.  Not feeling like you are wrapped up in agony for the day.  How do I put it so you can understand it.  hmmmmm.  Ok, you just had a huge dinner and your pants are feeling mighty tight around your middle.  You know that feeling you get when you take those pants off.  It's a sweet feeling isn't it?  That is how it feels when you let the girls out.  
You're welcome.

Also, everyday, I fire up the old computer and do a few things, like check out the obituaries just to make sure I'm still alive.  Ok, not really, I need to see if anyone I truly dislike has traveled on to the great beyond.  Today, as I got onto the Salt Lake Tribune webpage and clicked on obits, it struck me as quite hilarious the following.  Notice where the red heart is.


BlankBlankBlank

Today's Obituaries and Guest Books

You searched the Salt Lake Tribune
for 11/29/2011
Page 1 of 3
(26 total results)
Results
per page

Singles 50+? Looking for Singles 50+?
You didn't know that the obits are the newest love connection, did you.  Just think of the opportunities.  People are just dying to meet you.  hahahaha, ok, sorry, I'll stop.

Ok, must be off now.
 I have some book reading to do.  
 I lead such the glamorous life.

No comments:

Post a Comment