Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I Spy - Texture



Photobucket


"Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to follow along with Christy and my photo meme.  As usual, should you or any member of your Photo Force be captured or killed, then we will disavow any knowledge of your existence. This statement will not self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck".

Now, you know the rules.  We give you one prompt and then you get to just show off anything else you want.  Any type of camera used is awesome, photo's can be recent or ones you have taken years ago.  Just grab our little I Spy guy over there, then come on back and link up.  

Now, if you have been a good student, you have seen that sometimes I don't take the "normal" photo's with each of our prompts.  Let that be your guide.  Be experimental.  Let your imagination be your guide.

Lets get to it, shall we.

TEXTURE

A Christmas tree

A basket

The very first monkey bread I ever made.  I could really go for some of that right now

And now, the un-normal

My tongue
Look at all that texture on there.  I know.  You are grossed out, but hey, I'm not normal.  I have warned you of that.

MY CHOICE

This was taken a couple of summers ago.  This little guy was just exploring our deck and getting into everything.  

Now, show us what you got.  

Next weeks prompts

LIGHTS
and
YOUR CHOICE


No comments:

Post a Comment