Monday, December 19, 2011

Oh Wait, What Is That?

How was the weekend?  Mine, you ask.  Well let me tell you.  It was fun in the sun haze, and so much more. 

Yesterday, I woke up, made my rounds around the house opening blinds and turning off the porch and patio lights, you know, MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS.

We have been having a lot of haze lately, and when I looked outside, it was beautiful.  A frost had settled on all the trees.  I decide to grab my camera, because, you know, I do that little meme call I Spy (shameless plug) everything Thursday (hint, hint).  I'm still in my jammies, but I'm out on my back porch just snapping photos.  Especially of the tree on my neighbors yard.  It was just calling to me, ok.  

I then head over to my favorite part of the morning, testing my blood glucose, and giving myself a shot.  I'm about ready to shoot the insulin into my stomach, when I look out, and Mrs Neighbor Lady is out taking photo's also.  Now, don't get me wrong.  Everyone is allowed to take photos.  But honestly, this chick and her husband are notorious for seeing us do something, and then copying it.  I just found it odd.  Shutting up now.


Yesterday was also our weekly grocery shopping adventure to Wallyworld.  They have good prices.  Ok.  Us unemployed people need to save all the money we can.   

I don't know what ad I missed, but it was
"I am so much better than you, get out of my way" day.
We are walking down the back of the store, by the toys, where Mr. Dressed Up With Nowhere Better To Go, has parked his cart, and his two children, and himself, right smack dab in front of one of the sections.  So, I wheel the basket to the other side of the aisle, missing the stuffed stacked in the middle.  As I start rumbling on, him and his kidlands have moved to my side and are walking S.L.O.W.L.Y.    Nice, I'll just go to the other side.  Get over to the groceries, we are walking down the aisles, making sure our basket is pulled tightly over to the side, and Mr. DUWNBTG come sauntering down the aisle, and basically pushes us out of the way.   Oh, and he wasn't the only one.  Honestly, the whole store was full of them.  
Yeah, he put me in a not very nice mood.

I hope Santa leaves him some reindeer poop in his sock.


Saturday, I was out an about, driving around, picking stuff up for a party I'm going to tonight.  This dude is in front of me, going ....s.u.p.e.r....s.l.o.w.   Which, as you well know, it gets me thinking, What in the hell is wrong with you dude, move it.

I then notice he has an odd shaped garbage bag in the back of his truck.  

I'm thinking to myself, ummmm, he's going slow, there are two people in the front, there is a GARBAGE BAG with an odd shape in the back.

OMG, IT'S A DEAD PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!
They are murderers.  Don't let them see me snap a photo of them.  
I'm pretty sure that's a head on the right hand side.  

Pass them now Dazee, pass them now!  DON'T LOOK OVER AT THEM.  Pretend you don't notice them at all.

Are you worried about me yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment