1. If you could, would you go back to high school?No way in hell. I hated high school. The only dances I ever went to were the girls choice ones. Can you say, I wasn't in the right group. One day I was walking out of the lunch room backwards because I was talking to one of my friends. Ran smack dab into the varsity quarterback. He gave me one of those eat shit and die looks that only the most popular jerk will give you. I guess I wasn't his type. :)
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)I would love to have a personal chef. Maybe only 2 times a week. I would want them to cook things that I have never made but see all the time on the cooking channels. My other wish would be to have enough money that I could help my kids have a better life.
3. What kids show do you secretly like?Wizards of Waverly Place. My granddaughter loves this show. I have to admit, when she is watching it and has to leave, I will finish watching it to see what happens.
4. What is your beverage of choice?Coke Zero and coffee with coconut cream creamer. Or a carmel machiatto or white chocolate mocha from Starbucks.
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
The thing I think I would change is being so trusting of people. I will always look for the good in a person until they do something that shows me they aren't. I think I need to be more sceptic of people. Maybe I wouldn't be hurt as much if I did it that way.
There you go. Now play along so I can see how you answered these same questions.