1. I get on the freeway and I'm minding my own business, and what happens. Mr. let me speed up really fast and then ride your bumper decides to be my best buddy. At this point, I'm really wishing I had a big speaker on the top of my car so I can spout obscenities at him. I'm also doing all in my power to keep my hands on my steering wheel, because they have a mind of their own, and are begging me to flip him off.
2. People that can't make a right hand turn without going clear into the oncoming traffic. Hello, I'm headed your way, quit talking to the dude sitting in the passenger seat, and KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!!!!
3. In keeping with the car peeves, people that don't pull up far enough in the parking space. Went to the bank today and Mr. Plumber Guy has left a good 5 feet of his butt sticking out into the parking lot. Sure wanted to tell him where he could take that pipe and put it.
4. People not listening to what you say when you answer the phone, or when you go back to ask them if they have been helped. This is a big sore spot with me. I hate it when I answer the phone, say the name of the company, and the person on the other end is talking or not listening. Find myself saying "hello", and then they say, is this "enter company name here". Well yes, dumb A, it is. Maybe if you had been listening when I answered you would have heard that. Breathing, breathing.
5. In keeping with the "phone" peeve. People that come into my office, get out their cell phone, and make a call. Do you want me to think you are cool. Not going to happen. I think you are rude to not have your personal call in a personal setting. I'm busy, leave me alone.
6. My last peeve of the day. People that leave a big mess in the lunch room. Turn everything into a garbage can, except the garbage can. Open sugar packets, cream packets, soup packets, hot chocolate packets and leave the empty ones sitting on the counter. I'm ready to put a sign up that says, "your mother doesn't work here, clean up after yourself". I don't get paid enough to clean up after your lazy self. Grow up, clean up.
Here's hoping that Tuesday is a better day.