Sunday, April 4, 2010

An Oldie, But a Goodie

Did you have a nightmare as a kid, that you remember all these years later? I remember having a dream when I was in first grade. That was a long 46 years ago, but it is still as vivid today as it was when I was a kid.

I dreamed I was at school. It was time for recess. The best part of the day. We were all playing outside. All of the sudden we hear screaming. Oh my goodness, what are we to do. We are 6. We start screaming. I decide that I'm the brave one. I start going towards the sounds, and all these kids are running out of the restroom. I see a teacher walk out of the restroom. What is wrong with her head? OH NO!!!!! Her head is as flat as Frankenstein's head. NNNNOOOOOOOO. She is screaming, "don't go into the restroom".

I'm brave. I go into the restroom and THERE HE IS!!!!! I start screaming and run out.

I was screaming when I woke up. And have never, ever forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man that is creepie! I don't remember any of my nightmares as a kid. I only remember, at the age of 16, having a dream that Sarah and Melinda were writing me a letter telling me they were ok...this dream happened after the car accident they died in. Just days after. Still remember it to this day.

    ReplyDelete